Some symptoms that should never be ignored
Generally, the common symptoms of pregnancy may be new to pregnant mothers, especially those who are going to be mother for the first time. Some symptoms should never be neglected. If any of these symptoms occur, consult a doctor immediately.
- Vaginal bleeding: Vaginal bleeding is often seen during pregnancy. 10-15% of pregnant women face this symptom in the first 16 weeks. For ectopic pregnancy this symptom arises. In the ectopic pregnancy, the embryo is usually formed in the fallopian tube outside of the uterus.
- Acute abdominal pain for a long time.
- Increased vaginal discharge. It’s like as water or sticky materials. There may also be blood. But it is normal to be increased the amount of vaginal discharge after 37 weeks.
- Pain under the waist or pain like menstrual cramp.
- Irritation in urinary systems, pain or limited urination.
- Excessive vomit, fever or pain with vomiting.
- The acute headache with blurred vision and stammer.
- Edema occurs in mouth and eyes, edema in hand and excessive edema in legs or frequent weight gain occurs.
- Pain in the stomach due to any accident or fall.
- Loss of consciousness, dizziness and increased palpitation of heart.
- Cough or asthma with blood.
- Acute constipation.
- Depression or anxiety.