Five ways to make your teeth naturally white
We all like beautiful white teeth and beautiful smiles. But many people may not be able to laugh because of a yellow or reddish teeth. This yellow or reddish colors of teeth may be due to many reasons. Those who doe not brush regularly or who are consuming extra tea, coffee or cigarettes are more likely to have this problem
1. Eat a good amount of vegetables and fruits. What kind of vegetables and fruits you should eat? Cucumber, carrot, pears, apples and guavas. In this case, eat fruits and vegetables with bite, it will reduce the amount of yellowing and make lots of saliva in the mouth. As a result, harmful bacteria can not damage the teeth.
2. Baking soda helps to whiten the teeth. Mix lemon juice with baking soda and add toothpaste then brush your teeth with a toothbrush. Brush for one minute and wash your mouth. Don’t do this more than once a week.
3. Cheese! This helps to prevent cavity and to build enamel. Enamel makes the tooth white and shining.
4. Strawberry helps to remove spots on teeth and also yellowness of teeth. Put strawberry juice on toothbrush. Brush for 5 minutes and wash your mouth.
5. You should brush and floss regularly. This will make the look better, as well as many health risks such as stroke and heart disease will also decrease laugh and be healthy.
Care of clothing in winter
The winter came completely, now it turns to enjoy it. But keep in mind that not to get cold to enjoy the winter. So, for the sake of winter everyone has dropped more warm winter clothes. Some are also visiting the market for some new collections. Yes, this is the right time. Soon the market has been producing hot clothes. Fashionable jackets come for girls in the last two years, hope so this year there will be the same fashion. We all have more or less wool, Kashmiri, leather, lining etc. different types of winter clothes. But many of us have no idea about how to maintain these clothes. There are variation in this clothes, as well as its caring is also different. If you take proper care of your clothes, you will be able to use your favorable clothes for several years. So, let’s know how to take care of winter clothes.
Generally, detergent or liquid detergent mix well with water, soaked for 20 or 30 minutes and wash the wool with a light hand. It should be remembered that it cannot be rubbed too hurshly. Wool clothes can also be washed by washing machine, but for that you have to keep it in the wool mode. If there is any stain in the wool cloth then lemon must be rubbed on the stain.
Generally, detergent or liquid detergent mix well with water, soaked for 20/30 minutes and wash the flannel clothes with a light hand. For washing it into washing machine, you have to keep it in the general mode. But before the wash, clothes should be kept in vinegar water for a while. Because the extra color of the flannel will leave.
For lining clothes, you have to take a little caution. Don’t wash it into washing machine and only wash with winter wash or liquid detergent. For that you only need 5/10 minutes to soak and wash and press down. The lining clothes can never be washed with another clothes, then the fur can get attached to other clothes. If you want, you can dry wash it. After washing the cloth, wipe it with tissue paper, keep it in polythene or hangers.
Leather jacket cannot be washed repeatedly. So, sometimes you have to take it into sun and brush it. It is better to have ½ dry wash every year. Of course, the leather jacket will be hanging on hanger. As a result, using it for a long time, zipper can be jammed. If you rub the wax or coconut oil in the zipper chain then zipper will become easy to zip.
Kashmiri shawl or sweater can be washed in the house with liquid detergent. But after the light wash, water will be removed by pressing the towels and have to dry by hanging it in shade. While dressing, spread out a towel or cotton cloth and iron it. After drying the Kashmiri shawls or sweaters, keep hanging or folding in the polythene bag with naphthalene. Winter clothes should be given to the sun, but it should be kept in mind that it does not get much sunlight otherwise the color of your dress can be discolored. So, in the morning 10-12 minutes of sunlight is enough. During day time high temperature might deteriorate the quality of cloth. Of course, keep the naphthalene before putting it in the cupboard. Don’t spary perfumes in clothes then there will be stains in clothes.